Duration of Study Programme
10 hours per Module
€105 per Module
ECDL Advanced candidates can demonstrate that they are:
- Organised and efficient
- More productive
- Capable of confidently exploiting the full potential of the applications
- Expert at producing attractive, professional-quality outputs
What you will study
The ECDL Advanced programme consists of four modules:
- Advanced Word Processing
- Advanced Spreadsheets
- Advanced Database
- Advanced Presentation
How you will learn
This diploma is delivered with a flexible classroom-based method, through a variety of course materials, case studies, discussions, presentations, enquiry-based learning and problem-solving activities. We provide you with key reading and research activities, and you will make the most of our own teaching portal.
Method of Assessment
- ECDL Advanced tests are undertaken on automated testing software at an ECDL accredited Test Centre. Candidates undertake a test on a computer, which then automatically assesses the candidates’ performance, and provides immediate pass/fail feedback to both the centre and the candidates. The use of automated testing simplifies the testing and administration procedures in a test centre, and makes it very efficient.
- When candidates purchase certification tests from a Test Centre they will be provided with official ECDL Foundation courseware for the relevant module test/s purchased. There shall be no charge for this courseware. An appropriate fee may however be charged by the Test Centre to recover the costs associated with the provision of printed or electronic versions of the courseware.
- The duration of each test is 60 minutes. No books or other help may be used during the tests.
- The pass mark for each module is set to be 75%.
- Candidates failing ECDL Advanced tests are allowed to retake different test versions of the same module at ANY Test Centre. Candidates are encouraged to to liaise with the ECDL Test Centre to sit for mock/diagnostic tests before taking the certification tests.
A knowledge of using Computer Technology is need & also having the ECDL Standard is recommended.
Students should produce copies of certificates, full CV in EuroFormat and passport-size photo.
Fees & funding
Request Information about this Course