Duration of Study Programme
Starting date of your choice
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within the business sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
The overall learning outcomes of the Diploma are:
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
What you will study
To achieve this Diploma, you will need to complete the following modules:
- An Introduction to the Business Environment
- Business Resources
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
- Recruitment and Selection in Business
How you will learn
This diploma is delivered fully online, which means you can study at any time, from anywhere and at your own pace. All you need is a computer, laptop, smart phone or tablet device connected to internet. Extensive course material is provided and you shall also be given access to our fully-fledged online library. For each module completed, an online self-assessment test is automatically available to you so that you gauge your preparedness to start the assignment for that particular module. At the end of each module and after completing the self-assessment test, you shall be automatically provided with a certificate of completion for that particular module. Once the whole programme is completed, you shall be awarded an official certificate by Qualifi (UK) certifying that you completed this accredited and recognised qualification.
Method of Assessment
The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place of the content of each unit. Evidence of this learning, or the application of the learning, is required for each unit. The assessment of the evidence relates directly to the assessment criteria for each unit. The grading of this qualification is at the unit and the qualification level.
Assessment is carried out through online tests and home-based assignments, which means you will have plenty of time to dedicate to each criteria.
Each successfully completed unit will be graded as a pass.
- Relevant qualification at MQF/EQF Level 3; OR
- A relevant industry certification; OR
- Relevant experience
- If English is not your first language, you will need IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
Exemptions from providing evidence of English language proficiency may arise if you have studied your previous qualification in English.
Students should produce copies of certificates, full CV preferably in EuroFormat and passport-size photo.
Fees & funding